Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sorry for the Delay!

Memorial Pair for a customer's lost friend Rachel (Custom)
"I carry your heart with me, I carry it in my heart" -E.E. Cummings
Edward Scissorhands:

The Exorcist (my favorite pair yet!):


Paramore's Brand New Eyes Album Art, lyric from Brick by Boring Brick:
"Keep your feet on the ground when your head's in the clouds"


Paramore lyrics "Where the Lines Overlap", black and white drawing of Paramore's bass player Jeremy Davis and personalized heartBacks of above pair:
Custom Art based on Paramore's "Brick by Boring Brick"
(Front:)
(Back:)
The Mighty Boosh:
The Mighty Boosh "Come with us on a Journey Through Time and Space"
Kiss The Girl scene from The Little Mermaid
"Kiss the Girl"Dark Knight Joker, Personalized

No comments:

Post a Comment